Economic and Statistic
|Shri Gumba Riba||District Statistical Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
There are two main objectives viz:
- Issue of Birth Certificate and Death Certificate to all occurence of Birth and Death in the District.
- 100% Aadhar Enrollment to be achieved in the District.
The District Statistical Office, is collecting Statistical information from all the head of department of the district to bring out publications like-
(a) District Statistical Hand book (b) Tawang District at Glance (c) Block level Statistics (d) District Social Economics Review.
- Vital Statistics
a) Birth Certificates. b) Death Certificates.
- NSS (National Sample Survey):
Field Staff of District Statistical Office is conducting Field Survey on National Sample Survey in the District as per Sample villages and urban block provided by the National Sample Survey Organization, Govt. of India New Delhi. After completion of field survey central samples are dispatched to the Director, Data Processing Division Eastern Zone, Kolkata and State samples are dispatched to the Director of Economics and Statistics, Itanagar.
a)Urban Centre/ Rural Centre. b)Urban State/ Rural State.
Decadal population census is conducted in the district by the district statistical office as model department on behalf of Director of census operation, Arunachal Pradesh, Govt. of India, Shillong. And According to the census report of 2011:
|Total Population||Male||Female||Total (Schedule Tribe) Population||Male (Schedule Tribe)||Female(Schedule Tribe)|
And the Mid projected Population (2016): 57064.
- Population Density : 23 Person/Sq.Km
- Birth Rate: 50.3/1000 Person.
- Death Rate: 3.7/1000 Person.
- Population Growth Rate: 2.83.%
- Sex Ratio (Number of Female Per 1000 male): 701.
- S.T Sex Ratio (Number of Female Per 1000 male): 1075
- DSO – 1.
- SIS – 1.
- FI – 1.
- LDC – 1.
- Driver -1.
- Peon – 2.
- DPA – 1.
- Contigency Unskilled -1.