Labour Welfare Board
Arunachal Pradesh Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (APB&OCWWB), Govt. of Ar.P was constituted under the Building & Other construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996. The department of Labour and Employment is the Nodal Department, APB&OBWWB. The Board Office at Tawang was set-up in the year 2011. In Short Its also called as The “Labour Welfare Board” . It Provides various kinds of benefits to the registered Labour/Workers and also to the dependent family members as per the provisions of APB&OCWWB Govt. of Ar.P. An Offline mode of form to register yourself as the Labour/Workers under the Board is given here(click here to download ).
Objective of the labour Welfare Board:-
- Registration of Workers/Labour Under Board.
- Issuing of Identity Card to the registered Labour/Workers in the District.
- To Provide Statutory Benefits like :- Death Benefit, Accidental Benefit, Education Scholarship, Medical Assistance etc. to the Registered Workers/Labour under the Board.
- To Provide Free Life Insurance like PMJJBY, AABY, PMSBY (Accidental Life Insurance) to all the Registered Workers/Labours Under Board.
- To Provide Non Statutory benefits like:- Mosquito Net, Blanket, Gumboot, Solar Lamp, Rain Coat to all the Registered Workers/Labours under the Board.
Reports, If Any:-
- As of now more than 800 workers/ Labours of Tawang Districtare covered under the free Insurance Schemes Like PMJJBY,PMSBY,AABY etc. which is being borne free by Board to the Registered Workers/Labours.
- More than 2000workers/Labour from organised and unorganised sector of tawang District are Registered under the board and more than 100 nos. of Labour/Workers have already availed benefits from the Board.