|Name||Designation||Phone (O)||eMail ID|
|Mrs. Dondup pema||CDPOemail@example.com|
WCD (Woman & Child Development):
There are 3 (Three) CDPOs in the District and 5 (Five) ICDS Projects.The Officers posted under the department are responsible for implementation of Schemes meant for
- Child Welfare, Protection And Development.
- Health and Nutritional Improvement of Pregnant Woman and Lactating Mothers.
- Woman Protection Schemes Provided under PWDV Act 2005, Sexual Harassment of Woman at Work place Act 2013.
- Child Protection Provided under POCSO Act and Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015.
- Anganwadi Services Under Umbrella ICDS.
Besides these, The Officers are also responsible for implementation of Social Security Schemes Viz:-
Under this, Those BPL Person who are in the age group of 60-79 years and above 80 years old are being provided with a monthly pension of Rs 1500/- and Rs 2000/- per beneficiary respectively.
Under this, The Government Provides Financial assistant of Rs 2000/- per month per beneficiary for the BPL widow who are in the age group of 40-59 years.
Under this, The Government Provides Financial Assistant of Rs 2000/- to the Disabled person whose percentage of disability is 40% and above. The criteria of age eligible under this scheme is between 18-59 years.
Under this, The State Government Provides Financial Assistant of Rs 1000/- per month to the disabled person whose percentage of disability is 100%. The criteria of age eligible under this scheme is 3 years and above.
- CDPO – 1.
- Supervisors – 5.
- UDC – 1.
- LDC – 2.
- Peon – 3.
- Driver – 1.
- Gramsevika – 2.
- PO – 2.
- Counsellor -1.
For More information, Contact us at
CDPO Tawang: 03794-222493.
CDPO Jang: 03794-254876.
CDPO Lumla: 03794-